I don't travel alot for business but when i do my needs are fairly basic and this Marriot met my needs. The conference was also located in the building. The bedrooms were clean, spacious enough for me a saingle traveller and would have been adequate for a couple. I have never understood why hotels have such limited channel options in their televisions and this hotel is no exception, though I found it strange that they have a channel apparently devoted to detailed documentary of operations! The chambermaid was efficient and friendly and took care of the basics to keep the room clean and the temperature controls worked fine. The view from my room was not great but i didnt ask for a room with a view and staryng there I wasnt planning on spending time gazing out my window. The concierge was incredibly helpful and candid and actually made arrangements for a number us to get shuttled to an excellent restaurant (LaScalla) in the Little Italy section of town. I didnt eat at the restaurant in the hotel so cant speak to their food or service. The meeting spaces were spacious and the chairs (which you sit in all day) we reOk for me but several colleagues mentioned it was not great for their backs. The temperature controls for the meeting rooms were not apparenlty able to be adjustred room-to-room and most of us found the rooms to be too cool, so a jacket or sweater should be packed if your going to be using the meeting space. Though the material in the room speaks about a gift shop, the room with snacks and drinks had little to offer for those who tend to grab a souvenier for little one's back home. The workout room was defnitely well sources. Treadmills, elipticals, free-weights, exercize balls and the only place in the hotel to get complimentary fruit (fresh oranges).
Bottom line, if other Marriot's meet this standard I would definitely stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor At Camden Yards Hotel
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor At Camden Yards Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor
- Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maryland hotel offers a unique location for meetings, receptions, weddings, & events. A Baltimore Inner Harbor hotel, this Marriott is perfect for family vacations and romantic getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.