We stayed for one night in July and it was acceptable. No problems at all. In fact, they upgraded us to a room on the seventh floor (721 if I recall correctly) that was great. It was on a corner of the hotel and offered just about a 180 degree view of the harbor! Definitely try to ask for this room. It's at the end of the hallway but the view is worth it. See atached pictures.
Room was clean and the staff in the lobby was friendly. We needed a cab for dinner in Little Italy. A staff member hailed one for us in a snap. No problems at all. Great location to the Inner Harbor. Walk right over the walkway and you're there. I'd come back if ever in the area again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Baltimore
- Baltimore Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of downtown, this AAA Four-Diamond Inner Harbor hotel offers a luxury gateway to this enchanting waterfront town. Catch an Orioles’ game at Camden Yards, crack crabs in the Inner Harbor, or explore the wonders of the sea at the National Aquarium. Take advantage of modern meeting venues within our hotel in Baltimore Inner Harbor - just steps from the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.