Although my stay was generally lovely, it was marred by the noise level that was a result of my room's proximity to the atrium. All of the folks in the bar / restaurant area were somehow amplified by the structure of the building, and their voices seemed to funnel directly to our room. Unfortunately, there was a sporting event on the television, so the cheers and cries of the assembled folks went on for some time, well past 1 AM. Luckily, I had earplugs, which worked beautifully.
The elevators were incredibly speedy, and afforded a wonderful view of not only the lobby, but of the harbor, as well. Truly beautiful.
In general, the hotel and staff were lovely and welcoming. If you're sensitive to noise, you may wish to request a room away from the atrium.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Baltimore
- Baltimore Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of downtown, this AAA Four-Diamond Inner Harbor hotel offers a luxury gateway to this enchanting waterfront town. Catch an Orioles’ game at Camden Yards, crack crabs in the Inner Harbor, or explore the wonders of the sea at the National Aquarium. Take advantage of modern meeting venues within our hotel in Baltimore Inner Harbor - just steps from the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.