“Great expierance” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 68 hotels in Baltimore
New York City, New York
“Great expierance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Hotel staff was really helpful. Conferance rooms were good. Could have a better selection of food in hotel. Parking was a bit expensive. Overall the hotel was good. Rooms were nice and clean. Conferance food was not bad. Coffee bar on second floor closed early.... But would recommend

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

759 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was here for the AESA conference in November. From the moment of check in, it was apparent that this hotel prides themselves in a reputation for excellence. The arrangement of the amenities in the room, the well dressed bed linens, to the immediate assistance received after calling the front desk made the stay extremely relaxing and enjoyable from start to finish. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Baltimore

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear ProfJosh,

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Baltimore. It is great to hear of the amazing service you experienced during your visit. Our employees will be recognized for exceeding your expectations. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your return visit to Baltimore.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Was here on business so very convenient to the convention center. They have a skywalk connecting it too (uncovered). Across from the harbor and shops (H&M and cute little tourist shops). Didn't get to explore that much since we were in a hurry to get to our meetings.

The internet connection was way better here than at other Hyatt's I've been too where they had large conventions.

Clean, quiet room, no issues with hall noise but I was not in my room alot, nice staff.

I would also recommend ordering off the breakfast menu at the restaurant instead of having their breakfast buffet. Their buffet was standard, good not great, you can get the same food anywhere else. If you like crabs, my coworkers ordered the crab omelet and for $16 I was very jealous I didn't look at the menu.

I had a crab omelet on a different day/place and it was $20+

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I would like to thank Michael Berland and the rest of the Guest Services Team for once again validating Hyatt as my Hotel of choice. Although there are nicer Hyatt properties, the level of service provided at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore is unsurpassed. As a Diamond member I try to experience as many different properties as I can in order to offer objective recommendations to friends and family. I can honestly say that when I am in the Baltimore area I no longer go through this exercise as the service provided by their team has consistently exceeded my expectations. Although I have stayed at this location multiple times in the last several years my last visit was especially gratifying. Having to travel for business after coming off a difficult surgery and enduring a two hour drive back to Baltimore my level of discomfort left me with no desire to interact with anyone. Upon arriving at the Hyatt the gracious attitude and uplifting spirit of the guest services team quickly helped me forget my my discomfort and made my stay truly enjoyable. It is not very often that I can call a business trip rejuvenating. Thanks Hyatt team!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Greetings Ernie V,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore. Welcome back as a Diamond member and we will be sure to recognize Michael Berland and the rest of our guest service staff for the wonderful job they do. We are so excited you enjoyed your stay with us and we cannot wait to welcome you back on your next visit to Baltimore.

Safe Travels,

Drew D.-Guest Service Specialist
Barton-upon-Humber, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Excellent location close to the Inner Harbour and the hotel does everything you would expect of a chain hotel. It's nothing special though for the room rate charged which also excluded breakfast. Room was spacious, clean albeit a little dated, and the door separating the adjoining room did little to stop TV noise from the next door room.

North Caldwell, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed at The Hyatt Regency Baltimore this past weekend. I cannot really comment on the amenities in the hotel, but I can say that our room was very nice. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. We really just used the hotel as a place to lay our heads down at night. Parking was very easy. They offer self or valet parking with unlimited in and out privileges. This was perfect for us as we needed to be able to come and go with our car as we pleased. The parking rate was pretty average to low for a city hotel in my opinion. Every employee we dealt with was pleasant and helpful. The hotel is located right on the Inner Harbor, so the location is ideal for exploring the area or catching an Orioles or Ravens game. We got this hotel through Hotwire, so we were very happy with the price, and we got a great value for the money we spent. We would definitely stay at this hotel again the next time we visit our friends in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Beautiful hotel with a great location for the Inner Harbor or a game at Camden yards. Very clean with nice rooms and amenities. Wish they would have free wifi for the price that is paid for the room. Also they could offer a free breakfast or better breakfast options to compete with other hotels.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Regency Baltimore? Share your experiences!