My husband and I spent one night here one weekend when we were in Baltimore for a business awards dinner. We went up early on a Saturday to go to an Orioles game. We got to the hotel around 12:00pm, and our room was all ready for us. That is always nice! Check in was also really easy with their computer check in system.
Our room was a nice size, clean, and we could see the harbor from our window. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, which was a nice upgrade from most chain hotels. We would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Baltimore
- Baltimore Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of downtown, this AAA Four-Diamond Inner Harbor hotel offers a luxury gateway to this enchanting waterfront town. Catch an Orioles’ game at Camden Yards, crack crabs in the Inner Harbor, or explore the wonders of the sea at the National Aquarium. Take advantage of modern meeting venues within our hotel in Baltimore Inner Harbor - just steps from the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.