Can't beat the inner harbor location.
Your typical Hyatt with refined style and comfortable sleep experience. Decent work-out room, $28 for parking, charge for WiFi.
What wrecked the experience was the tub drain was stopped up.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Baltimore
- Baltimore Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of downtown, this AAA Four-Diamond Inner Harbor hotel offers a luxury gateway to this enchanting waterfront town. Catch an Orioles’ game at Camden Yards, crack crabs in the Inner Harbor, or explore the wonders of the sea at the National Aquarium. Take advantage of modern meeting venues within our hotel in Baltimore Inner Harbor - just steps from the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.