My boyfriend and I had a wonderful stay at the Hyatt on 11/16/12.
Our room was beautiful and very clean, with a great view of the harbor.
I sometimes have anxiety about traveling/staying in hotels but I was carefree for this trip. I couldn't have been more comfortable.
The staff is great and very accommodating. Jamie at the front desk was especially helpful, cheerful, and even called up once we got into our room to make sure we were satisfied.
The nice man in the Regency Club Lounge that night also went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of.
Overall I have no complaints and I will definitely be staying here again. I recommend the Hyatt Regency to anyone planning to stay in Baltimore. It is also close to everything on the inner harbor - we were in town to see a concert and go to the aquarium during the day and didn't have to take a cab anywhere.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Baltimore
- Baltimore Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of downtown, this AAA Four-Diamond Inner Harbor hotel offers a luxury gateway to this enchanting waterfront town. Catch an Orioles’ game at Camden Yards, crack crabs in the Inner Harbor, or explore the wonders of the sea at the National Aquarium. Take advantage of modern meeting venues within our hotel in Baltimore Inner Harbor - just steps from the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.