This hotel is okay to stay at if you are not spending tons of time at the hotel itself. The rooms and the hotel itself are clean, and the people are nice. The hotel has more of a motel feeling because all of the doors to the rooms face outside. My room was on the front side of the hotel, and it was very noisy at night because 70 is just on the other side of the street. In terms of location, if you are looking for a hotel in the center of the city of Baltimore this hotel is not for you. However, it is very convienent to 695.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Baltimore West Hotel
- Best Western Baltimore West Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Best Western
- Best Western Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Baltimore West located next to Martins West Caters and close to Social security office. 20 Min from Inner harbor , Ravens Stadium Oriel baseball Stadium Baltimore Aquarium. New attraction close by is Maryland Casino Live is 30 Min from the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Baltimore West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.