“A nice night” 5 of 5 stars

Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #44 of 69 hotels in Baltimore
“A nice night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Alice at the front dest was very nice and helpful ,she made me feel very welcome the room was clean and the rate of the room was good also the room was up to date and overall the room was excellent the service I got Alice at the front dest was excellent

• Stayed January 2013
bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for selecting the Best Western Baltimore West. We are happy to hear that your needs & expectation were met during your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you with us and hope to see you again in the future, please feel free to contact us for any travel needs back into Baltimore.

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Medford, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I arrived on a Sunday night, when there is usually a great selection of available rooms. I was a little disappointed the front desk clerk asked me about my choice of rooms, given she knows this property and neighborhood and I don't. I requested a room away from the noise of the highway. The room itself was good, however, the fist-fight in the parking lot outside of my door at 2:20 AM was a little shocking. I called the front desk, who said they dispatched security. It seemed to take awhile. The police interviewed me about 40 minutes later, then I returned to bed, where I slept later than intended and missed the breakfast altogether (so I can't rate it). Given the neighborhood, I probably would not stay here again, unless the price was right.

Room Tip: The hotel is located near a major highway - ask for a room away from the noise of the road.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. I would like to let you know that your comments are not only listened to, but acted upon as well. I truly wish your stay with us had been exceptional, and am disappointed that we did not live up your expectations.
Annapolis, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stay here once a year after a holiday Christmas party at Martin's West. Alice is the only one I have ever met for the last three years at the front desk. She always greets me with a smile and is prompt to tell me all the hotel has to offer. The rooms are what you would expect for the price but have everything you need. A few random old nail holes in the walls here and there, but a nice set up. Clean sheets, towels and plenty of counter space.

Room Tip: Had a great room this year that overlooked the pool area. It is nicer and less noisy than the rooms...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

my stay at the best western was very good ,the staff was very good,very professional,especially
the front desk lady Alice.It was good to have micrfrige in the room.i like the new look they have from the last time i was there,also they said the next time we come they will flat screen tv.

Room Tip: i like staying in the front.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Ms Alice may me and my family very relaxing at best western security. The staff are very professional and service is excellent . I will recommend friends and family. Anytime I call rooms always available I just enjoy myself each time I visit best western security. My family and I feel so heart warning with the staff room desk, breakfast and maids they make you take that you never want to leave.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to BEST WESTERN Baltimore West? Share your experiences!