“Great place to stay in downtown Baltimore!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor

You added Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 W. Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 (Inner Harbor)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #19 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great place to stay in downtown Baltimore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

My Husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor this past weekend and we were blown away by the high level of service we received. From the moment we walked in we were greeted by friendly faces and check in was so easy and quick. The hotel is located so close to everything downtown and has easy in/out parking. The room we stayed in was very clean and comfortable. When I realized I had forgotten my toothbrush I went down to the front desk who quickly gave me one and toothpaste and they told me that they would help if I needed anything else. I was also very impressed with the service at the coffee shop and they had local made Zekes Coffee which was a treat!

This hotel was very comfortable, clean and convenient and also had excellent customer service! If you are looking to stay downtown Baltimore, look no further, this hotel is awesome! You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you very much for very nice review about your stay with us. We are happy to serve you!! We hope that when you are in the Baltimore area you choose to stay with us again, we would be happy to have you.

Thank you again!

Peter Komar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I quite liked everything about my brief stay. Parking was convenient, the staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. It seems like a lot of thought goes into preparing the guest rooms. I stay in Baltimore frequently and this will be my go to from now on. I would highly recommend this, especially if you have a somewhat extended stay. Each room has a fridge and microwave and there are business facilities as well as laundry services. Very, very convenient.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thanks for the great review!, we hope to be able to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,
St. Petersburg, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel on business. It is several blocks to the Inner Harbor which was fine as I am a walker. However, the hotel is old and a bit outdated. The staff was very good. There were two towers so I cannot attest to the West Tower which may have been updated but where I stayed need refreshing.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. You will be pleased to know we just finished doing a hotel refresh, so on your next trip Charm City, please come see us to see our improvements.

Best Regards,

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had our Coast Guard Cutter Unimak's reunion here. I had a noise problem with my room the first night here, but Hubert took care of it quickly and they even gave me a free breakfast. The room was clean and quiet and the staff tried very hard to please our group.

Room Tip: The higher the better since it is located in a big city and that comes with city type noises.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a 5* review about your stay with us. I will pass your awesome comments on to Hubert and the entire team here at the hotel! We look forward to hosting you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Buena, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this property. Everyone on the staff was very nice and helpful every time I came down to the lobby. The agent who checked me in was great and also the agent who called the cab for me twice, since the first one left so quickly. I was upgraded and was very surprised and thankful. The staff knows how to take care of their guest. The room was clean, comfortable and had a great layout. I used the pool for a little while which was nice and also the sauna was a nice touch. Overall great stay, everything is walking distance from the hotel and that made everything easy for me. It is next to a fire station but I did not mind at all, I loved looking out and seeing the clock tower. The restaurant was just ok, ordered a burger and it wasn't bad, the guy who delivered the food was very nice also. I did sit down to eat at the restaurant the next day but decided to try another restaurant in the area a few minutes later.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor room. The view is very nice.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thanks for taking the time for writing about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor on Tripadvisor. Glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Safe Travels,

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights as a family of 5. the facilities are good and the staff were all very helpful. The restaurant seemed to be short on staff but the bar was very nice with a decent range of beers and quite a few people sitting around.
There is also a nice spa and pool complex on the car park level.

The harbour and downtown shopping was very handy and you can walk to the Orioles' stadium with the Ravens' just a further short walk away.

The experience overall was very good, the only pain was paying $25 a day for car parking.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all of us on Tripadvisor. We are glad you had a pleasurable stay with us here in Baltimore. We have taken notes of the things you enjoyed and some things we need to work on.

Again ,Thank you for staying with us, as we know you have a lot of choice while traveling, and we look forward to hosting you again shall your travels bring you back to Charm City!

Safe Travels,

Holiday Inn Inner Harbor
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed for two nights with two children because of the price and the indoor pool. Check in went smoothly, our room was in the West Tower. The room was a decent size, my only initial complaint was that the layout of the room mixed with a chair that did not roll under the table lessened the walking space to the second bed, refrigerator, and couch near the window.The bathroom door opened in which was a little inconvenient with little ones but not that much of a big deal. While there was a pool, we had to go outside to cross a parking lot to go back in to get to the pool and it was chilly for April. The first night we noticed a lot of noise from the other rooms on the floor. The next day, they did not replace our towels but did leave extra trash bags (probably noticed the diapers). The second night was just as noisy. Overall, about a ten minute walk to the harbor for $40 less a night and slightly cheaper parking if you are willing to deal with noise and minor inconveniences.

Room Tip: If the pool and lobby amenities are important don't stay in the West Tower.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and apologize for the shortfalls you have encountered. I will share your comments with the staff, and we hope to be able to host you again so you can see the positive changes we have made.

Peter Komar

Been to Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!