“Good Hotel Overall” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor

You added Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 W. Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 (Inner Harbor)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #19 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
New York City, New York
“Good Hotel Overall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I would recommend this hotel because this hotel is definitely one of the best options in downtown Baltimore. Also, it s affordable. Our room(205) was neat and comfortable. The only issue I had was a broken hair dryer.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, October 9, 2013

We will have our Engineering team replace that hairdryer right away. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Peter Komar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I recently traveled to the MD/DC area with a one night layover @ the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor & I'm still @ odds in trying to find the words to describe the treatment we received. To begin w/ the front desk staff was very attentive upon check-in. 2nd our room of the utmost cleanliness; had a spectacular view of Camden Yards. The service & quick attention received from Richard McSweeney & Assistant Director of Sales Brenda D. Lee was beyond Exceptional!! To quote my friend "I've never been treated this good @ any hotel ever, I could live here". I've utilized this property once & knew the staff and service was EXCELLENT, but I myself couldn't believe that it could have been elevated to another level as it was this time around. We were serviced @ breakfast by Igor, who exemplified the same quality of service received from everyone else so needless to say breakfast was ridiculously good & damned delicious.. i HIGHLY recommend this hotel if your traveling to Baltimore area & are especially looking to stay in the downtown inner harbor area. I'll be back!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. Your satisfaction is important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We are pleased to know we were able to meet your needs during your stay. Brenda and Richard are two members of are team that love to help our guests, I will be sure to mention your kinds words to them.

Salem, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I were in Baltimore for a one day convention. I booked this hotel through points from my Priority Club. I have never used points for a hotel stay and was not sure what to expect.

We arrived Friday at about 230 pm. I asked if the room was ready and was told not yet, but that they have us booked in one of the best rooms on the 11th floor on the Camden Yards side. She said check in is guaranteed by 4 and she could get us another room but recommended we wait for this room. I do not remember the young ladies name, but I said I had the best room because it was free and she said. No sir, you earned that room.

She made me feel like a valued customer for that Holiday Inn. I am just sorry I do not remember her name for this review.

So we got into our room about 345. The view was excellent, and it was on the side opposite the street and the firestation.

Everyone in this hotel is a professional, I do not know if the management runs them through training but it is probably one of the most professional places I have stayed. Everyone has a smile, everyone says hello and everyone is ready to help.

I also want to say that the location of this hotel is perfect. Close to the convention center and Camden Yards. It's a beautiful area. Also about a 10 minute walk to the inner harbor.

As in some recent reviews, the construction seems finished. I also want to mention one older gentleman that was the bellman that was always there and always ready to help. Again, I am upset that I did not write down names.

So if you are going to the inner harbor area of Baltimore, feel free to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay on the back side of the hotel. It's quieter.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Letsgetgoing,

Rockville, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had booked my room through a third party. I had a confirmation email, but had not received any additional information from the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, somehow our reservation had been canceled. The lovely lady at the front desk asked to see my confirmation email, and immediately got us another room for the same discount rate the event were were attending offered. Excellent and prompt service!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thanks for the Great review, we hope to host you again on your next visit to Charm City!

Hitchin, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Pretty average stuff. However, great location to the baseball park for the game we were off to watch. They even handed out free cold beers and peanuts on arrival for the game! The hotel is under renovation at the moment and you have to access it from the rear. Our room was fine but unremarkable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Russell21,

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Every staff member was extremely helpful and made our stay enjoyable. Room was very clean and beds were comfortable. Would definetly stay here for our next visit to Maryland. The hotel was within walking distance to Camden yards and not to far from the inner harbor. Parking was easy and convenient.

• Stayed June 2013

Fairfax, Virginia, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My stay that the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor could not have been better. Everyone on the staff was very friendly and very helpful. I was also impressed with the room. Holiday Inns are always clean and comfortable, but this particular hotel had just been renovated and my room was an excellent example. Brand new carpet, paint, furnishings, and fixtures.

The reason for my say was work related. The company I work for gave me a Friday access pass to the Grand Prix of Baltimore. I was immediately able to make reservation for a Friday night stay. Then unexpectedly my company offered me a pass for the Saturday Grand Prix events. I quickly called the front desk, and they quickly extended my reservation. Then, if that was not enough, on Saturday, I was given a pass for the Sunday events. Once again, I called the front desk, and they were able to again extend my reservations. Considering that two reservations extensions were unexpected, I was VERY impressed that they were able to quickly extend twice with no hassle at all!

I was also impressed with the restaurant in the hotel, Eden West, the wait staff is excellent and the food was surprisingly delicious. Excellent crab cakes, and beef dishes.

All in all, I was VERY Impressed and VERY Pleased with my stay at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor. I was definitively recommend this hotel to friends, family, and colleagues!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for the excellent review, I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and Baltimore's 3rd Grand Prix! It will be my pleasure to share your kind comments with the whole team, Words like this are very encouraging and motivational!

We hope you host you again on your next trip to Charm City.

Peter Komar

Been to Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!