“Good but could have been better.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor

You added Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 W. Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 (Inner Harbor)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #19 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Good but could have been better.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My kids were upset that there was no game room or gift shop. The pool was indoors and really nice and warm unfortunately the bathrooms were located outside the pool area so you got locked out of the pool if kids had to go. The restaurant was very good because kids got to eat free breakfast. It was within walking distance to inner harbor. Would have been better if we didn't have to pay for parking each night. It should have been included in the hotel stay. It was nice that there was a coffee shop in the lobby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Laura P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with here at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor. This feedback is of great importance to us as we continually improve our service and product at the hotel.

I am glad that you liked our restaurant Eden's West and Dottie's Coffee Café and found our location suitable for your needs.

These reviews are of great importance to us in allowing us to continually monitor and improve our service.

Yours in Hospitality,

Peter Komar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great service, central location, fair price. The staff is particularly friendly. The only drawback is the construction at the main entrance, but that signals improvement, and is only temporary. The breakfast buffet had a great variety. The pool is clean, and large. It's within easy walking distance from Camden Yards and the Inner Harbor.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Chris M,

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy you enjoyed our hotel and its location. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next visit to Charm City!

Hopefully we will see you again in the future!

Newtownards, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I went to Baltimore at the end of June, first time in the US (yeah!) and stayed there during the conference I attended.
There were lots of refurbishment work at the normal entrance, so had to use the side entrance. Not much of an inconvenience though.
My room was OK, very big (too big?), bathroom was OK. Never managed to figure out how the coffee machine worked though!
The hotel is in a good location, close enough to the Inner Harbor, beautiful place.
Breakfast was good, good choice of food.
Just a bit of a hiccup at the end: my room was supposed to be paid for by my work, for some reason they didn't charge my employer. After a day of toing/froing and waiting for managers, and other various staff who didn't seem to think it was a problem to try and get it sorted, it didn;t get sorted, they charged ME and I was £350 lighter (not the best timing at the start of the holidays!). The hotel staff was not too helpful to try and resolve this issue (ie. refund my credit card) after I got back in the UK. Been a month and I'm still waiting. So is my bank manager.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sardine2005,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor. It's a tad bit saddening that your first trip to the states wasn't a 5 star experience. Please note that your comments will be taken to heart and addressed with the management team here.

The note about your billing be wrong is unacceptable, if the issue hasn't been resolved yet, please contact our accounting department at 410 637 4604, and I assure you we can get it straightened out promptly .

Safe Travels,

Toledo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was the chosen hotel for a Nursing Conference. Great walking distance to the school of Nursing and the medicial center. Rooms were spacioius and clean, tho a bit dated. Construction of their new enterance started bright and early in the morning but other than that very quiet. Breakfast buffet was typical, did not eat other meals there. Workout room was newer equipment, lots of kids in the pool, looked clean. Very friendly staff, knowledgable about the area and gave great safety advice. Nice walk to the gallary/harbor for more restaurants and shopping, felt safe to walk there alone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
KLMRN22,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent trip to Baltimore for a Nursing Conference. Glad you liked the proximity to the school and the cleanliness of the rooms.

We hope to host you on your next trip to Charm city,

Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our rooms(we stayed 3 different times in June 2013) were very clean & spacious. The staff were friendly & helpful. It was very nice they had cold bottled water & treats as you came in or out. Maybe because of the lobby renovation?
The only down side was our bill was incorrect 2 of the times. The front desk staff corrected it; but, it should not have been wrong to begin with. When I checked in each time I asked to see the check-in form; but, was told they do not do that. Most hotels have you sign it when you check-in.
Would I stay here again, of course the price was good & the location couldn't be beat. It is also on the Circulator line & short walk to Metro.
We were here because our 4 1/2 month old grandaughter was having heart surgery at Hopkins & our daughter & family had a small rental apt. across the street.

Room Tip: We were on the 10 & 11th floor facing the fire station & had no problem with noise.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
MelodeeC,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with here at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor in Baltimore. I'm glad to see you found consistency with the cleanliness on all three of your stays. Your are spot on about our location in Charm City, right in the middle of it!! I will follow up with our Front Office staff to see why there were so many billing errors, That was unacceptable.

Best Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

It was awesome ! I loved it , from the front desk with the lady sonika , to my visit in the cafe with the young lady TC , she made me a awesome coffee asked me about my stay and made me feel at home , I must say this hotel was very enjoyable . 2 thumbs up .

• Stayed July 2013
TrishaJoness,

Thanks for the great write up! Sonika and TC are two great team members here at the hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with them and the entire staff at our next all associates meeting. Glad you found your stay enjoyable.

Best Regards,

Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The customer service I recieved during my stay was wonderful! I was missing a few things for a presentation and the front desk was extremely helpful with a smile. There was a heat wave attacking Baltimore and the hotel had bottles of ice cold water freely available to guests. This attention to customer service will make me select this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013
River Houser,

Thanks for the great review, It's a pleasure to see that you found are staff so hospitable.

We hope to host to you again the future,

Peter Komar

Been to Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!