“Conference at University” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor

You added Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 W. Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 (Inner Harbor)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toledo
“Conference at University”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was the chosen hotel for a Nursing Conference. Great walking distance to the school of Nursing and the medicial center. Rooms were spacioius and clean, tho a bit dated. Construction of their new enterance started bright and early in the morning but other than that very quiet. Breakfast buffet was typical, did not eat other meals there. Workout room was newer equipment, lots of kids in the pool, looked clean. Very friendly staff, knowledgable about the area and gave great safety advice. Nice walk to the gallary/harbor for more restaurants and shopping, felt safe to walk there alone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
KLMRN22,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent trip to Baltimore for a Nursing Conference. Glad you liked the proximity to the school and the cleanliness of the rooms.

We hope to host you on your next trip to Charm city,

Peter Komar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our rooms(we stayed 3 different times in June 2013) were very clean & spacious. The staff were friendly & helpful. It was very nice they had cold bottled water & treats as you came in or out. Maybe because of the lobby renovation?
The only down side was our bill was incorrect 2 of the times. The front desk staff corrected it; but, it should not have been wrong to begin with. When I checked in each time I asked to see the check-in form; but, was told they do not do that. Most hotels have you sign it when you check-in.
Would I stay here again, of course the price was good & the location couldn't be beat. It is also on the Circulator line & short walk to Metro.
We were here because our 4 1/2 month old grandaughter was having heart surgery at Hopkins & our daughter & family had a small rental apt. across the street.

Room Tip: We were on the 10 & 11th floor facing the fire station & had no problem with noise.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
MelodeeC,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with here at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor in Baltimore. I'm glad to see you found consistency with the cleanliness on all three of your stays. Your are spot on about our location in Charm City, right in the middle of it!! I will follow up with our Front Office staff to see why there were so many billing errors, That was unacceptable.

Best Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

It was awesome ! I loved it , from the front desk with the lady sonika , to my visit in the cafe with the young lady TC , she made me a awesome coffee asked me about my stay and made me feel at home , I must say this hotel was very enjoyable . 2 thumbs up .

• Stayed July 2013
TrishaJoness,

Thanks for the great write up! Sonika and TC are two great team members here at the hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with them and the entire staff at our next all associates meeting. Glad you found your stay enjoyable.

Best Regards,

Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The customer service I recieved during my stay was wonderful! I was missing a few things for a presentation and the front desk was extremely helpful with a smile. There was a heat wave attacking Baltimore and the hotel had bottles of ice cold water freely available to guests. This attention to customer service will make me select this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013
River Houser,

Thanks for the great review, It's a pleasure to see that you found are staff so hospitable.

We hope to host to you again the future,

Bronx, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I began working with Lindsey in sales for my family's annual reunion -as a corporate travel agent in manhattan, I was entrusted to make all the decisions for accomodations. Well from the top -Lindsey was pleasant /responses were timely. I was then directed to work with Michael Curry for my banquet event, what a treasure he is and such a pleasure to work with -He was so patient with my numerous questions/requests etc- and was always available right up until the day of our departure - While the hotel was experiencing a renovation of the outdoors-it did not affect our stay - the staff was phenomenal -the rooms cozy and beds quite comfortable. As a travel agent, I would most definetly recommend your hotel to others -Thank you for a great stay!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Nikki20travel,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your interactions with our staff and your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor, I'm glad your event was a success! Mike and Lindsey are two great members of our Sales Team.

Thanks again for the kind comments,

East Windsor, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband, myself and our three children ages 3, 5 & 8 stayed here for one night in July 2013. Upon arrival, you would think the hotel is shut down. It appears they are rennovating the front entrance so you have to enter either through the parking garage or around the side. Once entering the hotel it was a different story. It was updated, clean and the staff was friendly. Our double room had a slight cheese/unfresh odor but not heavy enough to change rooms or report, I chalk it up to a hotel having many different people with different scents staying there. The room was spacious and clean. One of the beds was saggy in the middle but the other was firm. Our youngest son stayed in his pack and play which there was plenty of room for. We used the pool at night and the lifeguard was on top of unruley kids which I wanted to mention because I read a review to the contrary. The kids loved the pool and the water temp was great. It was very close to the Ball Park and Inner Harbor. It was so hot, however, that we took the free orange route bus to the aquarium, worked out perfect!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thanks a million for taking the time to write a review. We are improving our front entrance, and it will both freshen the appearance as well as improve the overall accessibility. Our improvements will continue into the fall, and we anticipate the periodic replacements of mattresses into the fall. Thanks for noting the efforts of our lifeguard as well. It's not easy staying on top of kids, as it can be a fine line between exuberant and unruly. We hope you continue to use us, and we look forward to "wowing" you with our continuing improvements.
High Point, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in July. Room was clean. Did not eat at the hotel. Hotel is undergoing renovation, but it was not a major inconvenience. Hotel is within walking distance if the Inner Harbor - a 15 minute walk. One criticism and compliment ... My wife had to request coffee both mornings because the staff did not keep our room supplied, but on a positive note, the staff was quick to respond and conscientious to follow up to make sure we were satisfied.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
J4Justice,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with here at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor. It’s saddening to see that we couldn’t provide you with a 5* stay, Thanks for advising us of your dissatisfaction, we will use it in our training to better improve our services. I will certainly touch base with our Operations Team on why we failed to get your in room coffee. We hope you visit us again to see our improved services.

Yours in Hospitality,

Peter Komar

Been to Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!