Stayed here for a convention in March. The hotel location is good for conventions, a few blocks walk, but it is a bit seedy at night (within a block or two from a strip joint and a liquor store). Had a first floor room next to a utility room which was quite loud and there were a lot of sirens at night - the hotel is basically across the street from the fire department and there were engines coming and going. Would recommend a room on an upper floor perhaps facing away from the fire department! Restaurant was good though a bit pricey, service overall was just ok. It took 20 minutes to check in with just one person in front of me because only one person was working - the rest of the staff was apparently in a meeting. I might stay again if in town for a convention, given the low rates, if I had a different room.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Hotel
- Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Holiday Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter the Holiday Inn® Inner Harbor hotel until you return home, you experience all the charms that give our hometown its "Charm City" moniker. The hotel is conveniently located three blocks from Baltimore Inner Harbor attractions, and it's across from the Baltimore Convention Center, 1st Mariner Arena and Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles. The hotel was recently renovated and features spacious guestrooms each equipped with a flat-screen television, refrigerator, microwave, and free high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.