I worked a tradeshow at the Baltimore convention center and this was a "show" hotel. All the other "show" hotels were booked and Holiday Inn would not have been my first choice. That said, I think I got more staff attention at Holiday Inn than I get at Marriotts and Hiltons. The staff anticipated needs and 1. got me into cabs fast 2. guessed that I would like to know a shortcut to the convention center 3. were consistently professional, smiling, and offering helpful advice. My colleague stayed in the old tower and said his room was shabby. My room was in the newer tower and in good shape; the bad part is you have to walk outside across a covered driving lane to get to the newer tower. This hotel was just around the block from the convention center and pretty convenient. Again, the staff made all the difference.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Hotel
- Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Holiday Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter the Holiday Inn® Inner Harbor hotel until you return home, you experience all the charms that give our hometown its "Charm City" moniker. The hotel is conveniently located three blocks from Baltimore Inner Harbor attractions, and it's across from the Baltimore Convention Center, 1st Mariner Arena and Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles. The hotel was recently renovated and features spacious guestrooms each equipped with a flat-screen television, refrigerator, microwave, and free high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.