Hotel has a very nice and modern lobby but the rooms caould use some help. The beds were comfortable but I had to have someone come up and change the sheets as they were not clean. The bathrooms are small and there was mold on the door. There was two different colors of paint on the bathroom door where it looks they were trimming around the mirror but gave up.
The staff was friendly and quick to help with the sheets and extra towels. Also, this is a great location that is within walking distance to a lot of attactions.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Hotel
- Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Holiday Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter the Holiday Inn® Inner Harbor hotel until you return home, you experience all the charms that give our hometown its "Charm City" moniker. The hotel is conveniently located three blocks from Baltimore Inner Harbor attractions, and it's across from the Baltimore Convention Center, 1st Mariner Arena and Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles. The hotel was recently renovated and features spacious guestrooms each equipped with a flat-screen television, refrigerator, microwave, and free high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.