The Holiday Inn Inner Harbor is decent choice. Nice rooms, comfy beds, nice staff etc. However, I have to list the glitches that might make the difference between having a great experience or a bad one.
1. It's right next to a fire station. If it's a busy time, you'll hear frequent sirens in the middle of the night and all day long.
2. Bathrooms are a little claustrophobic.
3. Parking is $25 dollars a night. Ouch!!
4. If you get the munchies or need a cola fix in the middle of the night, no vending machines. The lobby 'cafe' is only open til 10.
5. The auxiliary tower is not attached to the main lobby/pool/etc., so if it's dead of winter, you have to walk outside to get to the pool, restaurant, lobby, bar, etc.
6. Not right in the middle of the action. A few blocks walk to the waterfront, cool restaurants, malls, etc.
7. Pool, sauna and average gym in a rather cavernous, underground space...but no hot tub/whirlpool. To me this is what I need most at the end of a long, hard day.
So, not so sure I couldn't have found a better choice for the same price closer to the bay/marina area and closer to the action.
Just chose wisely before booking. Not bad, but not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter the Holiday Inn® Inner Harbor hotel until you return home, you experience all the charms that give our hometown its "Charm City" moniker. The hotel is conveniently located three blocks from Baltimore Inner Harbor attractions, and it's across from the Baltimore Convention Center, 1st Mariner Arena and Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles. The hotel was recently renovated and features spacious guestrooms each equipped with a flat-screen television, refrigerator, microwave, and free high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Holiday Inn