I stayed at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor twice in the past 2 months after attending the meetings in the area. Each stay was for one night. The hotel is clean and has a relaxed atmosphere. The entrance is discreet in that it simply right off from busy Lombard Street in Downtown Baltimore. The Front Desk Staff, Coffee Shop and wait staff (Brian and Igor) are all very professional and truly excellent. I stayed in the Main Building the first time and had a view of Camden Yards and the West Tower on my Second Visit (think ultra, modern boutique style room), 1125 for my first visit and 1040 for my second visit.
The King sized bed is extremely comfortable as are the pillows and comforter. I liked the layout of the room which is spacious and the sink and bathroom are well set up and comfortable too. You really don't want to miss the Breakfast buffet. The food and wait service is truly the best. I enjoyed the Godfather omelet along with coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. Room service was prompt and Bellmen are simply the best and quite helpful. One even went out to bring me ice and several bottles of soda pop upon my checking in pretty tired. Overall, you will find your stay highly enjoyable. Alisha at the Hotel is the simply the best. When I returned to the property a few weeks later, she recognized me and personally greeted me .Considering the price, which I got via www.Priceline.com, this hotel was simply the best and I certainly got more than my money's worth.
All in All, . I travel quite often and rarely encounter people who love their job and hotel like these folks.The rooms are very clean, the pool and work center meets my needs and the staff is on top of their game providing excellent service. Can't beat the shopping/dining around the Inner Harbor. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay both for business and pleasure.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Hotel
- Holiday Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter the Holiday Inn® Inner Harbor hotel until you return home, you experience all the charms that give our hometown its "Charm City" moniker. The hotel is conveniently located three blocks from Baltimore Inner Harbor attractions, and it's across from the Baltimore Convention Center, 1st Mariner Arena and Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles. The hotel was recently renovated and features spacious guestrooms each equipped with a flat-screen television, refrigerator, microwave, and free high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.