“Two Times a Winner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor

You added Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 W. Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 (Inner Harbor)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #19 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Cleveland, Ohio
“Two Times a Winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor twice in the past 2 months after attending the meetings in the area. Each stay was for one night. The hotel is clean and has a relaxed atmosphere. The entrance is discreet in that it simply right off from busy Lombard Street in Downtown Baltimore. The Front Desk Staff, Coffee Shop and wait staff (Brian and Igor) are all very professional and truly excellent. I stayed in the Main Building the first time and had a view of Camden Yards and the West Tower on my Second Visit (think ultra, modern boutique style room), 1125 for my first visit and 1040 for my second visit.

The King sized bed is extremely comfortable as are the pillows and comforter. I liked the layout of the room which is spacious and the sink and bathroom are well set up and comfortable too. You really don't want to miss the Breakfast buffet. The food and wait service is truly the best. I enjoyed the Godfather omelet along with coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. Room service was prompt and Bellmen are simply the best and quite helpful. One even went out to bring me ice and several bottles of soda pop upon my checking in pretty tired. Overall, you will find your stay highly enjoyable. Alisha at the Hotel is the simply the best. When I returned to the property a few weeks later, she recognized me and personally greeted me .Considering the price, which I got via www.Priceline.com, this hotel was simply the best and I certainly got more than my money's worth.

All in All, . I travel quite often and rarely encounter people who love their job and hotel like these folks.The rooms are very clean, the pool and work center meets my needs and the staff is on top of their game providing excellent service. Can't beat the shopping/dining around the Inner Harbor. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay both for business and pleasure.

Room Tip: West Tower Rooms Are Newer
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Winston.

Thanks for the 5 Star review; we agree Brian, Alisha and Igor are all great team players and a joy to work every day. I’m glad you enjoys in both of our towers. We hope to see you again on you next visit to Charm City.

Happy Traveling,

Peter Komar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Central, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed here for a conference for work (so they chose location) for 5 nights, and it was such a good choice. The hotel was clean, modern and attractive environment. It has all the amenities, fitness center, pool, store, bar, restaurant, computer center, etc. it is within walking distance to the mariner arena (basically next door), Camden yards (one block!), inner harbor, food markets, little Italy, etc etc. it is across the street from a fire station though! But I had ,y fan on every night and didn't even notice, probably because the bed was so comfortable that I slept no problem! The staff in every area of the hotel was friendly, helpful and accommodating Very pleased with my stay! Would definetly stay again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Thank you for the 5 Star review and we are pleased to see that we met your need while traveling on the road for work, which we know can sometimes be stressful .We also would like to thank you for the great feedback about the great service that Holiday Inn staff provides our guests. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Baltimore!

Yours in Hospitality,

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

From the moment we arrived to the time we departed, our entire experience was incredible. The lobby was clean up to date with a terrific coffee shop to boot! The employees were friendly and helpful, suggested areas to visit. Our suite was clean and and expansive. The flat screen TV's
were a nice assest. The food in the resturant was great and the waitstaff very attentive. We very much enjoyed our trip and will visit this Holiday Inn again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you so very much for taking the time to-do a survey about your stay with us. We are glad to see that you had a pleasant stay with us

We hope to see you again, Safe Traveling.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was in town a few weeks ago for the yankees game and this hotel was everything I needed. Great location, great price, and great service!! Special thanks to Richard for recommending some good local hot spots. Thanks again!

I'll be sure to book here for my next game!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for your comments. Yankees games are a big draw for our hotel and city. We hope to see you again next year, when our O's take on the Yanks.

Happy Traveling,
Southeast Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

....bathroom, bed and pillows.

This hotel was in a very good location - a block from the convention center, a block from the train to the airport, and a few blocks from the Hippodrome, stadiums and arena. However, the location doesn't make up for the shortcomings.

- The bathroom was divided with toilet and bath tub in a small, low-ceilinged room with no fan and no ventilation. The walls and tub were plastic and the room smelled like a mildewed, sour rag. This odor took over the rest of the hotel room if you didn't keep the door shut. The wide sink was out in a larger, open area that was carpeted (silly with a sink) and had dim lighting, requiring some acrobatics in order to get close to the mirror for a decent shave.
- One side of the bed was sagging, as if it had seen too much action.
- There were 4 well-used, bunched up square pillows. Not one of them comfortable (and after the first night housekeeping gave up the charade of putting the "firm" and "soft" bands around them).

Check-in person was very friendly, but no rewards program (I'm a member) mentioned. Breakfast was quite good, as was the service with it.

Unless you find some great deal, this one really isn't worthwhile.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it. We will work on some the service errors, thanks for the advising us of them. Also, Thanks for the kind comments on location, restaurant quality, and front desk friendliness. I apologize that we did not recognize your member status as well. Again thanks for taking the time to write.

Kind Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

From the moment we got there we were warmly greeted by the front desk clerk. Went to our suite an found it very cozy. It was extremely clean and tidy. The bed was super comfortable, which is something in itself for people who travel to find. The hotel had everything we needed, a coffee shop for the mornings, a wonderful and very tasty rest., as well as a lounge for alittle bit of vino and a snack before back to the room for the evening. The pool was clean and enjoyable. What I must say besides all of the above is the staff. The ENTIRE staff was just fabulous. I had all my families needs attended to in a fast and accurate manner. The polite attitude of all was truly appreciated. I ordered room service at 9:30 on Friday the 19th, a young lady took my call and brought my food promptly, she was so delightful and so sincere in the way she handled herself. We have all had staff who just do their jobs, NOT this staff in the slight. I am looking forward to my next trip and staying at this hotel again. Sincerely, Kathy Silver

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed our breakfast and that you had a great time. I am also glad that you found comfort in our hotel . The team here hopes that you will come visit us again!

Best Regards,
Hershey, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The hotel was clean and comfortable and reasonably priced with a heated indoor pool. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The restaurant was ordinary but there are plenty of other choices nearby. I would stay there again and would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Bird_17033,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kudos for our staff and have passed this review along to all of them to read. We hope to see you again in your future travel to the area!

Kind Regards,

Peter Komar

Been to Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!