Stayed here just this past Monday. Got a great deal on Priceline and was absolutely pleased with the whole experience. I brought two bicycles to tour the city with and the bellmen (I truly wish I had caught their names....both days they were so accommodating and extremely helpful) were more than helpful in offering to store them for me overnight and again after I checked out and walked the Inner Harbor by foot (it was pouring rain Tuesday and we chose to run in the rain rather than bike).
The room was perfect. Soft, comfy bed and nice flat screen tv. Keurig coffee was available also. Clean. Absolutely no complaints here.
I will absolutely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore