From the minute we checked in until our last day,every experience we had with the staff was a pleasure..The harbor view was breath taking and the room was spotless. Special shout out to Jonathan Knox who made our dinner reservations, gave us directions and took care of our every need with a smile.While we were there we made plans to return in the Spring.in a few couples. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel
- Intercontinental Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.