We recently stayed at the Harbor Court in Baltimore. The location of this hotel is outstanding. Request a water view if you stay here. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the public areas well maintained. We were in a corner suite which is beautiful and very large. Unfortunately, the main bathroom had significant black mold growth in the shower. In addition, there were very large (4-6") chips of paint peeling away from the ceiling in the master bedroom. We have stayed many times at this hotel and have loved each stay. I guess it is now time to move on. The Harbor Court was the only truly fine hotel in the inner harbor within walking distinct to many activities. There is now a Four Seasons and we will stay there next month when we visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore