From the minute you pull up to the door, You are greeted by the staff and helped in every aspect of vacationing. The valets hold doors, the desk staff smiles and appear genuinely happy to see you. The girl who checked us in was helpful in making suggestions as to where to visir during our stay. The room itself was a pleasant surprise for a hotel in a downtown location the room was extremely quiet. The restaurant had a good selection for breakfast and a verynpleasant staff. Overall would frequent again if the need arrises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore