We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel. When we arrived, we decided we wanted to upgrade our room. Andy, at the front desk, was very accommodating. He gave us a nice, lovely room with a great view of the harbor. Thank you for a great weekend. It always has and always will be one of our favorite hotels in Baltimore. Thanks Andy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore