We stayed here for one night 07/16 while in Baltimore, and we loved it.
The room was very spacious with a touch of old fashion. Service was better than fantastic, thanks to Adonna and Jonathan at the front desk who were very kind and helpful. We will definitely stay here again, whenever in Baltimore.
We also had salmon at the explorers Lounge for dinner, which was really good.
Thank you for such a relaxing experience,
Adel & Jillian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore