I regularly stay at this hotel, the rooms are fabulous and value for money. I am almost always greeted by staff who recognise regular guests. Khadija, Mary and Andy have been very pleasant in managing my frequent stays. Though the loyalty program is not well coordinated between the corporate and local hotel, I would recommend this as a good retreat from the hussle of urban travel. A harbor view room is well lit and opens into fresh sunlight daily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore