Spent 1 night in the Royal Sonesta after a Baltimore O's baseball game. Our room had an amazing view of the inner harbor and was within walking distance from numerous shops, restaurants, bars, Baltimore Aquarium, and Camden Yards Stadium. It is an absolutley perfect location. The service was amazing and we frequently used the concierges service to help us choose places to dine. The staff is extremely knowledgable and helpful. Most importantly, the room was immaculate. We had a beautiful suite over looking the harbor. At night the city looked gorgeous. Room service was prompt and the food was delicious. We were extremely impressed with the cleanliness and the amenities within the room and will definately return and highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore