We were travelling from New York to Baltimore, looked up the hotel at the last minute and could not be happier. Not in the city centre but a great location non the less. We were well looked after. There are great food venues nearby. The inner harbour is very picturesque. Royal Sonestra staff were very helpful and courteous. The room (harbour view) was gorgeous. Mike an Mon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore