My husband and I took our two kids to Baltimore for a mini vacation over Mother's Day Weekend and stayed at the Royal Sonesta. It was the nicest hotel that I have ever stayed at. The room was very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the staff was so nice and helpful. My kids enjoyed the pool. They didn't want to leave the hotel to go to the aquarium which was funny. We were across the street from everything and were able to walk. The room had the most breathtaking views of the harbor. Overall, it was a great experience and I plan on going back real soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore