I've stayed here three times now, all 3 times were amazing stays. Pool and jacuzzi are relaxing and very nice. Hotel is close to Harbor Place and many other attractions. Less than $10 for a cab ride to Fells, Cantons or Power Plant. Fed Hill is close by. Customer service was excellent. Room service did a very good job. Staff was extremely accommodating. Get the valet parking. It's very worth it and the staff is soooo pleasant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore