We only live about 45 minutes away but got a great deal through Groupon for a one night stay in a harbor view room and decided to take a romantic getaway. The hotel was great: wonderful view, clean, very comfortable, helpful staff and an amazing location just a short walk from the National Aquarium. My only complaint was that the light was flickering constantly above the shower, although I'm sure that they would have fixed it promptly if I had drawn their attention to it - it just didn't seem worth the intrusion for a one night stay. I don't know that I would pay full price for the hotel, but then again that is only because I wouldn't pay that price for any hotel, but for someone who has the means to spend $220 on a room then maybe it would be worth it. I will definitely return for another weekend trip sometime if I can find another deal on the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore