Found a good deal on Groupon with free parking so we headed up to Baltimore for a mini vacation to start off spring break. The Groupon was for self-parking but when we arrived and checked in the desk clerk told me valet was included. I also signed up for their loyalty program and got 2 $5 bottles of water for free also. Definitely sign up for their program because it entitles you free water and wifi. The room was large and spacious, but as previously noted 2 queens would have fit in the room with better results for us. The room was great and right across the street from the Maryland Science Center where we spent the next day. We were even allowed to keep our car in the valet until 6pm despite checking out about 11am. The hotel is kind of pricey and located right on the harbor. Given another deal, I would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore