My husband and I spent one night at the Royal Sonesta to celebrate our anniversary. They made our experience absolutely wonderful. The room was incredible. We had a suite and I have never seen a bathtub so large. The views were unbeatable, the view of the Inner Harbor was beautiful. The location could not be any better for visiting the Harbor. We will absolutely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore