Our stay was 5. Star quality. From valet parking(overpriced) to our room, to service, to the friendliness& helpfulness of everyone connected with the Hotel, we could not have asked for more. The Concierge, Jonathan, was extremely helpful with his suggestions for dinner both Fri. & Sat. Nights. The food was excellent at both restaurants. Ask for Harbor view room when making reservation. It was lovely. Everything was within walking distance of the hotel. Just beware of the taxes charged. They can really add up; room state tax, room occupancy tax, parking sales tax, & last but not least, room occupancy tax. Aside from that, everyone could not gave been nicer. Thank you to entire staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore