The hotel was fine. When I returned back home, I found a charge on my credit card for using the mini bar .. I called reservations today (10:50am, 3/1/13) and the lady was extremely rude. Manager - I hope you find out who picked up this call and suggest that she be more polite. She basically said that she doesn't know anything about the charge and she can't do anything about it. But then she transferred me to the accounting department, cutting me off mid-sentence.
THe 2 stars is for charging me for the mini-bar and poor customer service afterwards. I did use the refrigerator to put in my eyedrops and my own water bottles, so I probably shifted some items in there. The people who work there should count the number the items there instead of seeing what has been moved and charging me for items I did not use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore