We got a groupon for this hotel because of it's location and weren't disappointed. It came with free valet parking which was tip top. The hotel services book implied that the gym didn't open until 8:00 AM, but my husband it was open early and he wasn't the only one there at 6:00 on a Sunday morning. We asked for a quiet room and it was, with a king bed and plenty of space in the room. The shower was great and the toiletries were nice. Love the Keurig coffee machine with the personal sized coffee and tea just when you wanted it, instead of having to make a whole pot of coffee that gets cold an hour later. We would definitely stay here again without the groupon. You can walk to all the inner harbor sites and the convention center.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.