Great deal with a Priceline courtyard view room - paid a bit extra for an upgrade to the harbor view ....it was gorgeous. Excellent spotless room. Large enough for my grandson to play without us falling over anything! Close to everything at Inner Harbor.....we walked everywhere....great shopping, museums, aquarium...a little something for everyone. This is the place to stay...you won't be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, getaroom.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.