In short - the fixtures, fittings, appearance and overall genre of this hotel was excellent/top-notch. Phones and TV's in the bathroom(?), artwork in every hallway, including small displays (a barometer-powered clock?). The silverware at our catered lunch was shiny and the quality of the food served was excellent. Polished brass and wood trim everywhere.
I didnt get to use the pool/fitness center, but it was on the roof(!) and looked like quality equipment.
Location is excellent - walking distance to anything downtown.
If I was looking for a nice hotel in baltimore to impress people with - this would be it.
I gave breakfast an "average" becuase the catered breakfast was light on options, and the hotel-restaraunt breakfast is only worth it if you are not paying (I would never pay $16 of my own money for breakfast...) This is what I normally see in other downtown-hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore