My husband and I recently got married on Feb 2nd, 2013-- just one day before the Ravens won the Superbowl. We had the pleasure of staying at the Royal Sonesta just in tome for the Ravens Parade, and we had the time of our lives! We had a beautiful honeymoon suite and were greeted by beautiful roses on our bed arranged in the shape of a heart. We were also greeted by a bottle of champagne and delicious chocolate covered strawberries. Thank you to everyone at he Royal Sonesta for making our wedding weekend one that we willnever forget!!!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel
- Intercontinental Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.