We were in town visiting friends for the weekend and we chose this hotel because we found a good deal on orbitz. We are very happy with our stay. The staff was friendly, accommodating, and our requests were answered without delay. We have an 18 month old and staying in hotels can be tricky. This one was quiet! Huge plus! I know they were full, but we did not hear anyone in other rooms or any traffic. Beds were Soooo comfortable! And as we said, staff was great all around! Very friendly. We had one "problem" and our shower did not work, it was 730am and they sent someone up right away! Some negative reviews were that the rooms were "dated" looking. While some of the decore is dated, the room was still clean, comfortable and very spacious, another good thing with our 18 month old. He had room to play and we had a crib that didn't take up all the play space. Would reccomend to anyone coming to city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore