I hadn't stayed at the Harbor Court in years. Now that I work for myself I am a bit more price-sensitive. However, I recalled their excellent breakfast so I walked over from my other hotel and for about the same price got unlimited fresh orange juice and a delicious vegetable omelette.
I would recommend eating here at least once if you are staying in the downtown area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore