I had the pleasure of stay at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, this past week as I went to interview for a local company. The front desk help was very helpful and professional, helping me find my way around the great city of Baltimore for the first time. They had a cab waiting for me exactly when i needed it the following morning. And the food I got for dinner via the hotel room service was delivered fast and was outstanding. Overall a great trip and would recommend anyone going to the Baltimore area for business, or vacation to stop and stay you will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore