We just spent the weekend at the Royal Sonesta. As noted by others, nice location.
The best part of the hotel was the view from our room. The best views are on the 6th floor, bay side. They have nice arched windows from the floor to the ceiling...the 7th and 8th floors have a ledge below them that does not give as nice a view...at least I was told...
The staff was great...the only exception was the attitude I got from the waitress in the Explorer's Club for asking what kind of beer they had...she obviously didn't want to be bothered even though we were the only ones in the bar at that time.
The workout facility was great. There was an outdoor tennis court, a racquetball court, and an indoor swimming pool...with a proper locker room.
As others have noted, the decor was a bit too much "old English countryside" for my taste. The bed was also a bit too soft, giving me a backache.
Don't valet park. Just self park in the attached garage and pay at the machine on the lobby level of the garage when you leave...much cheaper and just as convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore