My daughter and myself went to check out Johns Hopkins University on Nov. 8 and 9. We stayed right across the street at the Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade. The location couldn't have been better. Upon arrival the valet both unloaded our car, brought our bags to our room and then when I realized I had forgotten a couple of items in the car, he went back down and got them for me. All while being very patient, kind and gracious. He then parked our car in the underground garage for us. Nice way to start the visit! The room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. The lobby is very pretty, spacious and clean. All in all a nice hotel that I will stay in each time if our daughter chooses to go to college at JHU.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore