The staff was very nice and attentive. Parking is under the building and you can either pay as you go or pay up front. Valet parking is also available. The restaurant's food was very good. Literally across the street from Johns Hopkins Homewood Field...couldn't be more convenient. I thought that the individual rooms needed a bit of updating with fresh paint and wall paper but other than that it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore