We have been staying at the
Doubletree Inn at the Colonnade for the past 3 years while my daughter attends JHU. We love the hotel, it is across from the Homewood campus and very convenient. It is about 5 miles from the inner harbor, also. The staff is wonderful especially Terrell and Will and they make us feel at home with each visit. The Restaurant is first class with a great bar. I highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore