This review is a little late but I still wanted to send it (and i had no choice but to pick a date from the drop down but it's incorrect. I stayed at the Inn at Colonnade/Double Tree on 12/7/11 (in town for Vince Gill/Amy Grant Christmas concert). I don’t have any staff members’ names but everything was wonderful. From check-in to check-out. Everyone was very friendly. Even if it was just a little gesture of the valet walking over to the elevators to push the button for us. The lobby was decorated beautifully for Christmas. Our room was spacious and clean. The beds and pillows were fantastic. We had dinner at the restaurant and it was delicious. If I’m ever in this area again, I will surely stay here. Keep up the good work. Thanks !!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.