I have a decent amount of experience traveling around the USA, which also means staying in hundreds of hotels all around the States. I remember visiting Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade some ten years ago when, indeed, it was not in the best shape but now it has changed and they have taken care of everything. The staff at the front desk greeted me kindly. The room was really wide and cleaned, I liked the design and all the up-to-date feature e.g. that special button which was meant for the cleaning service so they could know whether I want my room to be cleaned or not. The location is also rather beneficial and safe, so even though this hotel had some struggle in the past, now it has developed to be a luxurious accommodation offering first-class service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore