We received great friendly service and a location close to Johns Hopkins and Close enough to the Harbor and Peabody Institute. Also it is in a very safe part of town and has two dining options available. The rooms were a little simple, however. The staff are apparently improving the hotel so our room had no refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, or chests of drawers (still $196 a night) but it was spotlessly clean and you could get a good nights sleep. Since they are improving the hotel, however, I will give them a break and will probably stay again if I came to Baltimore again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore