I feel as though I could do a commercial for the Inn at the Colonade.
Back in March my daughter, an athlete at Johns Hopkins University had ligament damage after a sports related event. Two weeks ago they scheduled her surgery for Tuesday, April 26, 2011.
When I arrived the front desk staff was as kind as always. When I got to my room I saw that the room was not accessible to someone using crutches or a knee scooter because the room had a lot of sharp turns, big furniture and a toilet behind the door, that you could not access without getting in the small bathroom. That said the front desk was overly accommodating in allowing me to try a few different rooms, without making me feel as much as a pain, as I felt like I was being. In the end the only one that worked because of its large and wide thorough-ways, and large bath, with bath-tub she can hang her leg out of was accommodating.
That night we moved her in and left at 6 AM the following morning. I asked the front desk to put a rush on cleaning my room once the staff arrived and please send extra pillows to elevate her leg. We arrived back, everything was as I had asked. When we needed even more pillows, they were there quickly. Housekeeping has been amazing. Extra pillows, towels for bathing her, cleaning the room when it is good for her in and out medicated sleep schedule. The front desk has alerted me when flowers and UPS arrived. Everyone has been overly accommodating and if I couldn't be at home with her, I am glad I was here.
The smiles and helpful nature of the restaurant staff, front desk staff, housekeeping and management, make this the only place for us to stay.
On behalf of my daughter and myself, thank you, thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore